This process is currently unavailable. We will update this this page when institutional accounts are able to be linked to Artstor accounts. (January 2018)
If your institution provides a certain type* of authentication, you can link your Artstor account to your institutional account to establish a single set of credentials for access.
To link your Artstor account with your Institutional account:
- From the login page select your institution from the Institutional Login dropdown.
- You will be redirected to a page that looks similar to the one below; Enter your institutional credentials.
- If you have an existing Digital Library account, at the prompt select, “Yes, use my existing account” and then supply your Artstor username and password.
- If you do not have an existing Digital Library account, at the prompt click “No, create a new account” and enter your email address, role at your institution, and your academic department. Your new Artstor account will be created.
- You will then be redirected to the Digital Library landing page and you should see your email address in the upper right corner of the page.
- After linking your Artstor account with your institutional account, the next time you remotely access the Digital Library, you will be taken directly to the Digital Library after choosing your Institution from the dropdown and entering your institutional credentials.
- Should you wish, you can still login to the Digital Library at library.artstor.org with your Artstor credentials.
- Your Artstor account must be established with the institution from which you are remotely accessing the Digital Library.
* Shibboleth access. If you need more information or help related to this type of access, please contact support.