If your institution provides Shibboleth authentication, you can link your Artstor account to your institutional account to establish a single set of credentials for access.
- From the login page select your institution from the Institutional Login dropdown.
- You will be redirected to your institution’s login page, requesting your institutional credentials.
- After entering your institutional credentials, you will see this screen:
- If you do not have an existing Digital Library account, complete all fields in the panel including your email address, role at your institution, and your academic department. Your new Artstor account will be created and linked to your institutional credentials.
- If you have an existing Digital Library account, select, “link existing account” in the upper right corner and enter your existing Artstor credentials in the ‘Link your existing Artstor account’ page. Your Artstor account must be established with the institution from which you are remotely accessing the Digital Library.
- After completing the appropriate form, you will be redirected to the Digital Library landing page and you should see your email address in the upper right corner of the page.
Notes: After linking your Artstor account with your institutional account, the next time you remotely access the Digital Library, you will be taken directly to the Digital Library after choosing your Institution from the dropdown and entering your institutional credentials. Should you wish, you can still login to the Digital Library at library.artstor.org with your Artstor credentials.
If you need more information or help related to this type of access, please contact support.