If your institution utilizes a webscale discovery or federated search system, we encourage you to add the Digital Library to your system. Instructions for adding the Digital Library are below.
Access: You (or your System Administrator) can turn on the Artstor Digital Library within your Webscale Discovery system admin tool.
- ExLibris PRIMO
- Proquest/Serials Solutions Summon
- EBSCO EDS (EBSCO Discovery Service)
- CREDO Reference
- Paratext 19th Century Masterfile
- For legal reasons, only our international set of content is available.
- Requires vendors to harvest our content from our OAI server, which means that Digital Library content updates are not available in real-time in these systems.
Federated Search Systems
Access: Please send the IP address associated with your federated search system to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ExLibris Metalib
- Serials Solutions Search 360
- Innovative Interfaces Research Pro
- EBSCO IntegratedSearch
- ProQuest CSA Illumina
Other Systems (including MDID)
We can also accommodate other systems; please contact email@example.com for more information.