Change your password
- Log in to your Registered User Account from the welcome box in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- On the Settings page, enter a first and last name, and enter or edit your role at your institution and academic department.
- Click Save Updates to save your changes.
- Click Change Password then enter your current password, and your new password twice. Then click Update.
- Click the Artstor logo in the upper left to return to the landing page.
Note that the password field is case-sensitive, so make sure you're aware of any capital or lowercase letters used in your password.
- At library.artstor.org click Log in in the upper right corner.
- On the Log in page, click the link Forgot password.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your Artstor account in the space provided.
- Click Submit. A confirmation message will notify you that your password has been sent to your email address.