Please check all technical requirements before using this feature, including adding Artstor as a trusted site.
- Log into your Artstor account and open a Group.
- Click Export on the utility bar.
- Click Powerpoint
- The Export/Download Guidelines will alert you to the number of images you have downloaded in the 120-day period and provide a link to our Terms & Conditions of Use.
- A status bar should show you the status of your request. (Your file will take a few moments to download).
- You will see a confirmation message when the file has been successfully downloaded.
Note that multimedia files will not download.
Currently, the maximum number of images that can be downloaded to PowerPoint at a time is 150.
Each image will appear on its own slide, with the image data in the notes field below each slide. As long as you are connected to the internet when in presentation mode, each image will also be hyperlinked to take you directly to view the original image on the Detail page, allowing you to zoom, pan and launch fullscreen.