The Artstor Digital Library offers several ways to share images with others in your institutional community, using tools within the Artstor Workspace and outside of it. As with any use of Digital Library images, sharing must follow the Digital Library Terms & Conditions of Use.
Methods for sharing include:
- Making your Image Groups available at the institutional level
- Downloading single images as JPG files, Image Groups as JPG files, and Image Groups to PowerPoint, which can be used for presentations
- Sharing links to images, Groups and collections which can be embedded in an LMS, course website, syllabus or emailed to fellow users
- Printing images or entire Image Groups, which can be used for offline reference
- Presenting in full-screen mode to fully experience and share the details of Artstor Digital Library collections