Download Group as a ZIP file:
- Log into your Artstor account and open a Group.
- Click Export on the utility bar, or click on the Share menu
- Choose "ZIP file" or "Export group as ZIP"
- The Export/Download Guidelines will alert you to the number of images you have downloaded in the 120-day period and provide a link to our Terms & Conditions of Use.
Artstor remote access usually last 120-days, but for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, Artstor is extending this feature to last 365-days.
- Choose Export ZIP.
- Save the zipped image file to your computer. Or, open the file immediately using a ZIP utility.
- You can match the metadata file (html) to its corresponding .jpeg by referring to the image ID in the last part of the filename.
Note that multimedia files will not download.