Thumbnails display when you: perform a search; browse a collection; or open a group.
Switch from viewing small thumbnails, to large thumbnails, using the box icons. Both small and large thumbnails will display tombstone data beneath them.
Thumbnail Viewing Options
- Some thumbnails may have additional icons beneath them that will show new results. Use your browser’s back button to return to the previous page.
- Click the navigational arrows on the right side of the page (top and bottom) to move between pages.
- Choose a desired sort order from the left side, under the utility bar, to sort your results by Relevance, Title, Creator, or Date.
- To select multiple thumbnails for further actions, click Select to activate selection mode.
- Click the center of an item thumbnail to view it on the Detail page
|Images for Academic Publishing|
|View Related Media - click to see other images of the same work, whether duplicates, details, or alternate views that have been clustered behind this preferred image.|
|Others are also interested in - click to go to a new thumbnail page showing, in order of frequency, other media most often saved to Groups with the lead image, by instructor users.|
|Panorama (formerly QTVR files)|
|Private Collection - items you have added to your own, private collection.|
|Institutional Collection contributed through JSTOR Forum.|
|Artstor Digital Library contributed by artists, artists rights', museums, photographers, archives.|
|Open Artstor - These images have differing rights information and allowed uses from the main Artstor Digital Library collections. Check the rights statement for each image.|
|Public Collection - These images have been made public by the contributor. Check the rights statement for each image for usage information.|