What’s in this article:
Artstor’s online image viewer allows you to zoom in on details of an image. You can save the detail of that image to one of your Groups.
Zooming in on an image detail
There are two ways to zoom in on an image.
Zooming with the toolbar:
- When you hover over an image, a toolbar appears in the upper left corner
- Select the zoom icons to zoom in and out
- Note that it is also possible to use these zoom icons in full-screen mode.
Zooming with your mouse-pad or track-pad:
- Engage the scrolling feature on your machine’s mouse or track-pad while hovering over the image
- Use the scroll feature or track-pad to zoom in or out on the image
Saving an image detail to a Group
If you have zoomed in on a detail that you would like to save to a Group:
- Zoom in on the detail you want to save
- Select the “Add to Group” button to the top right of the page
- A dropdown menu will appear
- Select “Add detail view”
- A Group selection window will appear
- Select the image group you want to add to, or select “Create a new group” in the bottom left corner of the window
- You will receive a confirmation message in the top right of the screen that your view has been added to a Group