Working with Video files
JSTOR Forum institutional collections and Personal Collections (both yours and those shared at your institution) may contain videos. Videos cannot be downloaded or exported as part of a Group. Videos are indicated by the video icon under the thumbnail.
- Click the center of the item to launch the Detail page. Some video files may have an image as their thumbnail, while some may have the default video icon as their thumbnail.
- On the Detail page, use the video buttons to play, pause, or drag the progress bar to jump to a section of the video.
- Use the Link button to share a link to this file with others. Or, click the Add to Group button to add this file to an existing Group or create a new group by clicking Create a new group with asset in the dialog box. Video files cannot be download as part of a Group.
- Mouse over the video screen, to see the Launch fullscreen icon. Clicking this will launch the video in fullscreen mode where you can experience it alongside other media. To pull in other files for comparison, they must be part of your search results, or a collection or group you have opened. See Presenting fullscreen for details.
- Click Exit to exit fullscreen mode.
- Navigate back to the thumbnail page using the Back to results link or to the landing page using the Artstor logo.