New in Artstor: all registered users can share groups!
You can find and view images without an account, but users who register can also:
- access the Digital Library remotely for up to 120 days
- save, organize and share images using Groups
- download individual images or export entire image groups through the download to zip file or PowerPoint feature
- add your own content to a Personal Collection
- download the free Offline Image Viewer software
Before you Start
When you register for a user account, you must be on-site at your institution or logged in through your institution’s proxy server (typically a link on your library’s webpage).
Sign up for an Account
- Access the Artstor Digital Library by using your institution’s proxy link, or by typing library.artstor.org into your web browser while on the campus network.
- In the Log In area at the upper right side of the screen, click Register
- On the registration page enter a valid email address, password (passwords are case sensitive and must not contain special characters), your role at your institution, and the academic department you are affiliated with. Use the check boxes to opt-in or out of mailings and confirm your age. You can also register using your JSTOR registered user credentials. Simply register using the same email address and password you used when you set up your JSTOR account.
- Click Register and you’ll be automatically logged in to your new account. The Log In area will display a welcome message and your email address.