Items can be printed from Groups or directly from your web browser. Printing a Group allows for students and faculty to quickly make study flashcards for offline classroom activities.
- Open a Group.
- In the menu, click Share > Print image group.
- The page layout will change to display the group description at top (if one exists), followed by a medium-size image. Each item will have data displayed for the fields artist, title and date. Multimedia files will show either the default thumbnail, or their image thumbnail.
- In your browser’s toolbar menu click File > Print. Please note: You may also choose to save the Image Group print preview as a PDF, which can be posted on a course web site.
- Use the back button on your browser to return to the Group page.
Print an Item
- Click an item thumbnail to open the Detail page.
- Click the Print button to open a page with a medium-sized image and the full metadata. Use your browser to print this page.