The simplest way to present content from the Digital Library is to use Fullscreen mode. You can present items from a Group, search results, or a Collection. Fullscreen allow you to fluidly zoom and pan images, compare items, play multimedia files, and view virtual reality panoramas alongside still images.
To present in fullscreen mode, you will need to be using a computer that is connected to the Internet and have access to the Digital Library, either because you are connected to your campus network or you’re logged in using remote access.
- Open a Group, Collection, or perform a search to view thumbnails of content you wish to present.
- Click the first thumbnail on your results, group, or collection page to launch the Detail page.
- Mouse over the item on the left and click the fullscreen button in the toolbar.
- In fullscreen mode you will see:
- A toolbar at the upper left for zoom, pan, reset and show/hide captions (toolbar options will vary depending on item type).
- A caption for the item at the bottom with navigation arrows on either side to click through your group, results, or collection.
- Exit and Compare buttons in the upper right.
- Exit will close fullscreen mode and return you to the Detail page.
- Compare will open a selection panel to allow you to choose content from your group, search results or collection, for comparison. Click Compare again to close this panel. We recommend comparing no more than 10 items at once.
- For each item in fullscreen mode you will see a toolbar with an X at the end; use the X to close an item(s).