Below is an outline of how a user can get started with OIV to create and share presentations:
- Download and install OIV on your computer.
- Build and organize a collection of local and Artstor images in the Image Palette.
- You can now give an Image Palette Presentation OR
- Use these images to create presentation slides, whether using blank slide templates or pre-selected images in the Image Palette.
- Customize slides in the Slide Editor using additional images, text boxes, shapes, or layouts.
- Use the Slide Sorter to rearrange or delete slides in preparation for a presentation.
- Present your slides as an OIV Slide Presentation.
- Save and share your OIV presentations.