For Mac users, you can use the print feature to create PDF-style pages from your presentation, that you can then open in PowerPoint and present as usual.
- Choose File from the menu, then choose Print–>Slides.
- The dialog window will display several print templates, choose the first layout that shows a single, gray box and adjust margins to 0.25 (or smaller). This will most closely replicate the the PPT format.
- Then, use the PDF dropdown in the lower left corner and choose Save as PDF
- You can now open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat and from the menu choose File -> Export to -> Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation. Or, if you do not have Adobe Acrobat, there are online converter tools available like smallppt.
- Your file will be processed for export; choose a file name and location to save the file and the presentation will open in Microsoft PowerPoint. Text boxes on each slide will be editable and images can be moved, dragged, or deleted from each slide.
Note: The latest version of OIV is not compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave. If you upgrade to Mojave, you will not be able to use OIV. A compatible version of OIV is expected in 2019. If you have Mojave and are unable to view your presentations, please contact Artstor Support: email@example.com.