Download our Quick Start guide (PDF)
1. Go to www.artstor.org.
2. Click on Enter – Artstor Digital Library.
If your institution has a proxy server or VPN set up, you can also access the ARTstor Digital Library via your institution’s list of electronic resources (often found on the library’s website).
Please note: If you are getting the remote login screen below after you click Enter Here, you will need to either access the Digital Library from campus to register for an account or log in through you institution’s library proxy if one exists.
Register for an account
1. Complete steps 1-2 above
2. Click on Register in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Enter the requested information including a valid email address and password (please use only letters and numbers in your password). The email address you enter will be the username for your account and a place for Artstor to send your password to if you forget it.
Once you have registered for an account, you can access the Artstor Digital Library remotely from any computer connected to the internet. You will need to log in to your registered user account at your subscribing institution once every 120 days to maintain your remote access to the Artstor Digital Library.
Video Demo: Registering for an account
The following video is a brief demo of registering for an account
To log in to your account
1. Complete steps 1-2 above.
2. Click Log in in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Enter the email address and password you used to create an account. Then click Log In.
Access Artstor Mobile
If you are on a compatible mobile device and have a current Artstor account you can go to mobile.artstor.org and log in with your Artstor username and password.