Instructor privileges give users access to additional features that facilitate teaching with the Digital Library:
- Organize and manage image groups using folders
- Upload and manage a Personal Collection of your own images
Instructor privileges are granted at the discretion of your local Artstor administrator.
To request instructor privileges:
1. Log in to your Artstor account.
2. In the upper right corner, click Edit my profile OR click Tools > My Profile.
3. The preferences window will open. Click the Instructor Privileges tab.
4. Within this tab you will find the contact information for your local administrator who will either give you instructor privileges or will provide you with the authorization code and password to obtain instructor privileges.
5. If you receive an authorization code and password, enter the authorization code and password in the fields provided.
Please note: If you have previously registered for Instructor Privileges, you do not need to do so again. If this is the case, you will not see a form, but a message notifying you that you already have these privileges.
6. Click the Save button. A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to complete the process.