New in Artstor: all registered users can share groups!
You can find and view images without an account, but users who register can also:
- access the Digital Library remotely for up to 120 days
- save, organize and share images using Groups
- download individual images or export entire image groups through the download to zip file or PowerPoint feature
- add your own content to a Personal Collections (coming soon!)
- download the free Offline Image Viewer software
Before you Start
When you register for a user account, you must be on-site at your institution or logged in through your institution’s proxy server (typically a link on your library’s webpage).
Sign up for an Account
- Access the Artstor Digital Library by using your institution’s proxy link, or by typing library.artstor.org into your web browser while on the campus network.
- In the Log In area at the upper right side of the screen, click Register
- On the registration page enter a valid email address, password (passwords are case sensitive), your role at your institution, and the academic department you are affiliated with. Use the check boxes to opt-in or out of mailings and confirm your age.
- Click Register and you’ll be automatically logged in to your new account. The Log In area will display a welcome message and your email address.