To download an image:
1. Log in to your Artstor account. (You must have a registered Artstor account to download images).
2. Double-click an image thumbnail to open the Image Viewer.
3. Click (the save icon) in the lower right corner.
Please note: If you have zoomed or rotated the image but wish to save it in its entirety, click the reset icon to restore the image to its original state.
4. A window with Artstor’s Terms & Conditions of Use will open. Click I Accept.
5. You will then be prompted to Save this jpg file.
With the release of 5.1, you can view the embedded metadata for a single downloaded image and you can also download metadata as an html file from the thumbnail data or from the image viewer