Methods for Accessing Artstor Mobile
Artstor Digital Library mobile site is accessible on compatible mobile operating systems:
- anywhere with a registered user account
- or, on-site at your licensed institution, accessing via your campus network
- or, off campus using an institutional login if your campus authenticates with Shibboleth
Accessing Artstor Mobile on Apple Devices
The Artstor mobile site can be accessed at: mobile.artstor.org from the following devices and software:
-IPad, IPad 21
* Chrome is not a supported browser for Artstor Mobile
As with the Artstor Digital Library, if you are accessing Artstor from outside of your institution’s network, you will be asked to use your Artstor username and password to log in to the mobile site. Please enter your password in all lower-case.
1If using Safari please make sure to select these settings:
- Go to Settings, then select Safari
- “Accept cookies” should NOT be set to “Never”
- “Private Browsing” of device should be disabled
- If you are having trouble opening folders and groups, make sure you are not using Restricted Mode. In the top right menu tap . Choose Settings – then turn off Restricted Mode. *Computers in libraries, universities or other public institutions may have Restricted Mode enabled by the system administrator. If you are using a public device and cannot disable Restricted Mode, contact your system administrator.
Accessing the Artstor Mobile App on Android Devices
Please note that the Artstor Mobile app for Android is in Beta. Before installing, please make sure your security settings are set to allow downloads of applications not obtained from Android Market.*
Please go to the Google Play Store to download and install the Artstor Mobile App for Android: play.google.com
As with the Artstor Digital Library, if you are accessing Artstor from outside of your institution’s network, you will be asked to use your Artstor username and password to log in to the mobile app. Please enter your password in all lower-case.